Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Healing Time After Cervical Polyp Removal Should I Not Have Sex After A Cervical Biopsy?

Should I not have sex after a cervical biopsy? - healing time after cervical polyp removal

I had done a biopsy of the cervix after a colposcopy on Wednesday. Since the sample was too small, the doctor told me I had to wait 2 days to have sex. She said the bleeding immediately after surgery.

However, today I have seen all day. You can not say that a towel or something, but if I think I'm clean on the very difficult time. Does this mean that I can not have sex because I was not healed? Or I can follow what the doctor said? And it will hurt when I have sex, try it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If blood is bright red, then it is fresh blood, and I expect. You have to wait longer to 2 days. You do not want any risk of infection.

For blood, the blood of Brown's old and everything should be fine.

PS. Is it due ????? This can cause bleeding.

Anonymous said...

If blood is bright red, then it is fresh blood, and I expect. You have to wait longer to 2 days. You do not want any risk of infection.

For blood, the blood of Brown's old and everything should be fine.

PS. Is it due ????? This can cause bleeding.

Post a Comment